Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009

Wichtiger Hinweis - Posting 1

Ich habs zwar unten auf meinen Blog stehen, aber aus aktuellem Anlass (weil ich das heute erfahren habe) mach ich es auch nochmal als Blogposting:

I like to advertise things on my blog. Anything really. Usually I showcase my layouts done with kits, and sometimes the occasional freebie. However, for some things I do receive compensation in some form. I "work" (in Creative Team - CT) for Welena, Dana Creative Studio, Digidesignresort, Julia Design, Scrapofangel, Schnucki, Rena Designs, Scrapteam2008, Azur Scrap, Mireille, Albina Design, Cornelia Designs, Creativ Victorian Designs, LM Design, Late Night Scraps, majula, Pixelfairy, NBK, Penny57, Petit Moineaux, Krue Design, Laura Burger, TMA, Veronica Spriggs, Mathilde Scrap, HK Designs and Shayarka. They "pay" (not with money!)me with digital scrapbooking kits. In return I do layouts for them with those kits and advertise {or enable} on my blog and on other various digital scrapbooking forums on the internet. Additional advertising I do for them that is not with my layouts is because I love these designers and want to see their business grow.
{this disclosure is here because of new FTC regulations coming into effect 12/01/09}
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

This also applies former CT (Shadow design, M & M Designs, Mullemaus designs, Krazy Mary, Audray) and Guest CTs (Armina, Leandi designs, Nikki, Jemima Design, Floeckchen Design, Faba Design, ... all of them and more)

Keine Kommentare: